National News Daily Current Affairs Update – 27 April 2016
ExamPariksha publishes relevant fact based daily Current Affairs to cover all important happening and developments in the National sphere in this section. Usually examiners ask GA or current GK questions in personal interviews and exams focussing on recent events to check how informed you are. Here is a sincere attempt to cover all important topics for such scenarios from today’s current gk.
- The government has made it mandatory for all mobile phones sold in India to have a panic button emergency feature that enables identifying the location through satellite-based GPS starting from year 2017. This is a step in direction of increasing social security for the vulnerable sections of the population like the elderly, children and women.
- The government has given the final approval to the National Investment and Manufacturing Zone (NIMZ) at Zaheerabad in Medak district of Telangana. NIMZs aim to provide a productive environment for persons transitioning from the primary to the secondary and tertiary sectors. The National Investment & Manufacturing Zones (NIMZs) are an important instrument of the National manufacturing policy.
- The National Manufacturing Policy (NMP) has the objective of increasing the share of manufacturing in GDP to 25% and also creating 100 million jobs over the duration of a decade.
- The NMP provides for promotion of clusters and aggregation, especially through the creation of national investment and manufacturing zones (NIMZ).
Important Current Affairs Updates International News- 27 April 2016
Questions about International Relations (IR) are often asked in interviews, written exams conducted by various recruiters. The following international news has important daily current affairs which you must know as an aspirant for exams conducted by UPSC and State PSCs.
- English Tennis player Andy Murray’s Cromlix hotel in Scotland has been awarded the most luxurious hotel of the year for the second consecutive time at the Scottish Hotel Awards.
- Australia’s Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull has informed that France has been awarded the $40 billion bid to build a fleet of 12 submarines for Australia.
- In the first bilateral meeting since the Pathankot attack, Indian Foreign Secretary S Jaishankar met his Pakistani counterpart Aizaz Ahmed Chaudhary on the sidelines of the ‘Heart of Asia’ conference in Delhi. Pakistan’s High Commissioner to India Abdul Basit confirmed that “all outstanding issues, including the Jammu and Kashmir dispute” were discussed during this meeting.
- The government of Japan is going to declassify two files relating to Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose by the end of this year.
Economics News Today’s Current Affairs Updates – 27 April 2016
The following economics current news update has all important economy news for exams. These will also help in developing a better understanding of Economy.
- Investment banking firm Goldman Sachs has officially launched GS Bank, an internet-based savings bank, in the US. This online-only bank allows customers to open accounts with a minimum deposit of $1 and offers an interest of 1.05%.
- An investment amounting to Rs. 90,841 crore was made in the renewable energy sector in India during the last three fiscals to 2015-16. Of this, the highest investment was made in the wind energy sector, followed by solar, and biogas and bagasse cogeneration.
- The Andhra Pradesh Eastern Power Distribution Company Limited (APEPDCL) based at Visakhapatnam has became the first e-Office electricity distribution company among all power utilities in India.
27 April 2016 – Current Affairs Updates Sports News Today
The following important current affairs about sports news are relevant from exam point of view. Questions might appear in upcoming banking and SSC CGL 2016 exam about the following.
- India will be hosting the 2018 Commonwealth Judo Championships in Jaipur, besides also organising the Asian Cadet and Asian Junior Judo Championships in September in Kerala this year. Note that: This will be the first time that Commonwealth Judo Championships will be held in India.
- The former prime minister of Thailand, Banharn Silpa-archa has passed away at the age of 83 years. His scandal-ridden tenure as Prime Minister had preceded the Thailand’s economic collapse in the 1990s.
We'll Teach You FREE, How You Can...
» Crack Exams Like UPSC, RPSC, NET-JRF in no time!
» We'll send you all our Daily Current Affairs, Latest Study Material Free of Cost!
» You'll also receive FREE eBooks & Questions Papers!
Sign Up Now!
Register to get our Free Study Material by email.
We never spam or share your personal information with anyone.