The Current Affairs Articles on exampariksha cover the popular news along with some insights into the issues where ever possible to ensure that you are able to connect the dots when you read the news.
The Daily Current Affair Capsules and Weekly Current Affairs deal with topics of National news, International news, Economics news, Sports news and Obituaries.
The slack of political developments and media-hyped stories are omitted in ExamPariksha’s Current Affairs to give you just the relevant news, required for use in short-term or long-term tests, interviews and Main examination fodder.
You will find this listing of the daily news useful for preparation of UPSC, RPSC, State PSC and various other Civil Services Exams.
- 15 October 2017 Current Affairs – SC guidelines for Senior Lawyers, Satish Chandra demise, IWAI funding, Tea Board relief
- 14 October 2017 Current Affairs – NCCRD, BIS Act, MITRA SHAKTI exercise, El-Nino CO2 increase, IMF advise
- 13 October 2017 Current Affairs – Rajasthan Skill education, IALA, Haridwar and Varanasi, Hamas and Fatah deal, India exits FIFA
- 12 October 2017 Current Affairs – SC on Section375, 7th PC for teachers, Anupam Kher FTII Chief, GHI Report
- 11 October 2017 Current Affairs – Nanaji Deshmukh, JP Birth Anniversary, DMEx-2017, India Water Week
- 10 October 2017 Current Affairs – Delhi firecracker ban, Bengaluru Airport, Economics Nobel Prize, PMGDISHA
- 9 October 2017 Current Affairs – Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Week, “Che” 50th death anniversary, Martian moon Phobos
- 8 October 2017 Current Affairs – IAF 85th anniversary, GST changes, ‘Paryatan Parv’, NNMB, Gauri Lankesh
- 5 October 2017 Current Affairs – President’s Djibouti visit, Kandla Port now Deendayal Port, Record Coffee Output
- 4 October 2017 Current Affairs – 3rd NWAP, Shyamji Krishna Verma, President’s Africa visit, Turtle sanctuary
- 3 October 2017 Current Affairs – OBC Commission Mandal 2.0, Catalonia Referendum, Indo-Nepal joint Tiger Census
- 30 September 2017 CurrentAffairs – Vijaydashmi, Tom Alter, RBI OMO, Elphinstone stampede, Relief to exporters
- 29 September 2017 Current Affairs – Gujarat VVPAT, Divyang Sarathi, 4th gravitational wave, UDAN Scheme reforms
- 26 September 2017 Current Affairs – SAUBHAGYA Scheme, Economic advisory council, SEBI Graded Surveillance Measure
- 20 September 2017 Current Affairs – Bathukamma festival, M.S. Subbulakshmi, Fugitive Economic Offenders Bill draft, Hurricane Maria
- 18 and 19 September 2017 Current Affairs – Air Marshal Arjan Singh demise, Sardar Sarovar Dam, SSB intelligence wing, Yudh-Abhyas, GHCI
- 15 and 16 September 2017 Current Affairs – Japan Open Sky Agreement, 50th Engineers’ Day, Chakma-Hajong refugee citizenship, Operation Insaaniyat
- 11 September 2017 Current Affairs – Nancy Dupree, BPCL Maharatna status, Hurricane Irma, Sahara Forest Project
- 7 September 2017 Current Affairs – TADA verdict, NITI Aayog task force, India-Sri Lanka,Myanmar gratis visa
- 6 September 2017 Current Affairs – National Nutrition Strategy, ‘Antara’ & ‘Chhaya’ contraceptives, DACA repeal
- 5 September 2017 Current Affairs – Teachers Day, BRICS Xiamen Declaration, Buxa Tiger Reserve tiger augmentation
- 4 September 2017 Current Affairs – Cabinet reshuffle, Nirmala Sitaraman Defence, Hortinet, India beat Sri Lanka
- 31 August 2017 Current Affairs – PSU in OBC creamy layer, ISRO IRNSS-1H, EU and India, Hurricane Harvey
- 29 and 30 August 2017 Current Affairs – Chambal Cable bridge, Doklam stanoff diffused, GST collections, YUVA, FDI policy
- 28 August 2017 Current Affairs – Dipak Misra CJI, BEL testing facilities, Grameen Khel Mahotsav, Mayweather win
- 25 & 26 August 2017 Current Affairs – Privacy fundamental right, SAMPADA, AI task force, Mechi river bridge
- 24 August 2017 Current Affairs – Creamy layer increased, New cadre policy, Mentor India, FSDC, 200 currency note
- 23 August 2017 Current Affairs – Triple Talaq unconstitutional, Varshadhare cloud seeding, Android Oreo, National Sports Award
- 22 August 2017 Current Affairs – Presidential colours for Ladakh Scouts, Digital Policing Portal, Trump’s South Asia policy
- 21 August 2017 Current Affairs – JEE now online, Total Solar Eclipse in US, Kalpit Veerwal Limca Book of Records
- 19 August 2017 Current Affairs – “Harit Diwali, Swasth Diwali”, NHRC notice to govt, Partition Museum, Vishal Sikka resigns
- 18 August 2017 Current Affairs – Navika Sagar Parikrama, Apache helicopters, NHAI MyFASTag, Lakshya Sen Bulagaria Open win
- 17 August 2017 Current Affairs – Navroz, Indira canteen, Knee implant price cap, Aadhar mandatory for farm loans
- 15 and 16 August 2017 Current Affairs – NHRC Gorakhpur deaths, Gallantry awards portal, Rohingya muslims, Hockey win
- 14 August 2017 Current Affairs – Janmashtami, Telecom suspension rules, ‘Shaurya’, Indo-Russia Indra, IONS
- 12 and 13 August 2017 Current Affairs – Jharkhand anti conversion bill, Prasoon Joshi new Censor chief, BIMSTEC, Milkha Singh
- 7 to 11 August 2017 Current Affairs – Swachh Survekshan Gramin, India ratifies Kyoto 2nd commitment, Article 35A, AFSPA in Assam
- 5 and 6 August 2017 Current Affairs – M Venkaiah Naidu 13th Vice-President, Rajiv Kumar NITI Aayog, BHARAT 22 ETF, Vijender Singh win
- 4 August 2017 Current Affairs – Breastfeeding Week, NOTA issue, e-RaKAM, Devendra Jhajharia, Sardar Singh
- 5 and 6 May 2017 Current Affairs – Tarang Sanchar, Facebook Express Wifi, RBI ordinance, Prince Phillip steps down
- 3 and 4 May 2017 Current Affairs – World Press Freedom Day, variations in Indian Ocean, Narmada living entity status
- 29 April 2017 Current Affairs – women IRB, Teen murti Haifa rename, Bhutan opts out of BBIN, Poland supports India for NSG
- 28 April 2017 Current Affairs : JEE main topper, UDAN, e-bird, NASA’s Cassini, EL Salvador, Vinod Khanna demise
- 26 & 27 April 2017 Current Affairs : Options trading allowed by SEBI, Joint doctrine for defence, K Vishwanath wins Dadasaheb Phalke award
- 24 & 25 April 2017 Current Affairs : Maoist attack in Sukma, CBSE moderation policy revised, Panchayati Raj Day
- 22 & 23 April 2017 Current Affairs : NCERT textbook review, ‘public data office’, GeoMGNREGA, Sovereign Gold Bonds
- 21 April 2017 – Civil Services Day, Krishi Karman Awards , Muttiah Muralitharan, new blindness definition
- 20 April 2017 – NGT Bellandur Lake, No red beacon, Hindi compulsory till class 10, UK early election
- 19 April 2017 – Sasikala ousted, Mount Abu fire doused, Mallya held, Barmer refinery, H-1B tightening
- 17 April 2017 – Heatwave alert, vistadome rail coaches, Cyclone Maarutha, Superseries title Sai Praneeth
- 13 April 2017 – Budget Session concludes, Achim Steiner to succeed Helen Clark, URJA MITRA app, GeM SPV
- 9 & 10 April 2017 – EC cancels RKN bypoll, Australian PM Malcolm Turnbull, 100 day plan of US & China
- 8 April 2017 – BFI gets IOA recognition, North Koel Irrigation Project, Champaran Satyagraha centenary
- 26 – 31 March 2017 Current Affairs : MoPNG e-Seva, GST Bills, Uttarakhand Mining Ban, Carrie Lam HongKong CE, Brexit formally begins, Srinath Narayanan
- 23 & 24 March 2017 – Hypersonic wind tunnel, AIADMK symbol , UNHRC, Fund of Funds for Start-ups (FFS)
- 22 March 2017 – World Water Day ‘wastewater’, Majuli Island carbon-neutral , Cash transaction cap 2 lakh
- 21 March 2017 – Ganga Yamuna living entity status, Navroz today, BMB merger with SBI, RBI PPI new draft
- 18 March 2017 – Trivendra Singh Rawat, Gilgit-Baltistan, Vijay Mallya non bailable warrant, Algae fossil
- 28 February 2017 – Antyodaya Express, Ahmedabad, Turtle trade India, Camp Lemonnier, India Germany SSA
- 27 February 2017 – Transit-Oriented Development, Veer Savarkar 51st death anniversary, France to help Niger
- 24 February 2017 – Corbett anti-poachers, South Sudan famine, Gujarat Aadhar Bill, Airtel buying Telenor
- 20 February 2017 – Naga CM resigns, Project Loon, Altamas Kabir, RBI increases bank withdrawal limit
More Daily Current Affairs for 2017 Will be Updated Very Soon On this Page. Keep Visiting Regularly or press Ctrl+D to bookmark.
Current Affairs are the day to day events and incidents that happen in our surroundings. To prove yourself an eligible and worthy candidate for the job that you want to do, it is important to keep tabs on the general happenings around.
Therefore, emphasis is put on regularly updating your knowledge of your surroundings. It should be noted that our regular feed for daily current affairs 2017 is not merely news, it relates to a detailed analysis and explanation of the recent events and issues.
How can I get Daily Current Affairs 2017 PDF download ?
To download the PDF initiate “Print” command then save the file in pdf format. It couldn’t get easier than that 🙂
Who needs to read Current affairs daily update for 2017 ?
In today’s competitive world, it is essential for everyone to remain aware of all the social and political turmoil, even when you are busy or don’t have a grasp of the the news of the day. In order to help our readers in staying updated, we daily update our 2017 Current Affairs capsule with pdf download, quiz and questions. You will find Latest Important Daily Current Affairs pdf starting from Monday to Saturday, which is topped by the Weekly Current Affairs Update. This is the scheme that is followed here on exampariksha to keep everything organized according to the Weeks and months of the year.
We felt there is a need for a comprehensive collection of weekly news to ensure that all important issues and news of the week is listed at a single place and ready for revision. Our main purpose behind the daily current Affairs 2017 pdf download is to give out whatever the students need to know, without dwelling into other stories (read: Politics buildup). This approach is helpful especially for bank exams, where questions are often asked from daily current affairs and trivia which we tend to miss over a period of time.
On ExamPariksha.com you can also find latest GK (General knowledge) question answers and quiz for UPSC, IAS, RPSC or any other government civil services exams.
Please share this page as much as you can with your friends to spread the general knowledge and latest daily current affairs 2017 pdf. If you have any question or just want say Hi! please make a comment below, we would love to hear from you.
We'll Teach You FREE, How You Can...
» Crack Exams Like UPSC, RPSC, NET-JRF in no time!
» We'll send you all our Daily Current Affairs, Latest Study Material Free of Cost!
» You'll also receive FREE eBooks & Questions Papers!
Sign Up Now!
Register to get our Free Study Material by email.
We never spam or share your personal information with anyone.