The Current Affairs Articles on exampariksha cover the popular news along with some insights into the issues where ever possible to ensure that you are able to connect the dots when you read the news.
The Daily Current Affair Capsules and Weekly Current Affairs deal with topics of National news, International news, Economics news, Sports news and Obituaries.
The slack of political developments and media-hyped stories are omitted in ExamPariksha’s Current Affairs to give you just the relevant news, required for use in short-term or long-term tests, interviews and Main examination fodder.
You will find this listing of the daily news useful for preparation of UPSC, RPSC, State PSC and various other Civil Services Exams.
- 23 February 2018 Current Affairs – Olive ridley turtles nesting, Kerala new health policy, First Electoral Bonds, Haryana’s Parivartan scheme, India helps Tonga, Corruption Perception Index
- 22 February 2018 Current Affairs – Kamal Hassan’s Makkal Neethi Maiyam, Sanskriti Mahotsav, Prithvi-II missile test, Endangered languages, Avani Chaturvedi, Singapore ‘carbon tax’
- 20 and 21 February 2018 Current Affairs – Coal opened for Private Sector, “Watan Ko Jano”, WCIT Hyderabad, Pune-Mumbai Hyperloop
- 19 February 2018 Current Affairs – Iranian plane crash, 8th Theatre Olympics, National Banana Festival, ‘Magnetic Maharashtra’, Malacidins, Yuzuru Hanyu
- 15 February 2018 Current Affairs – State of Forest Report 2017, LPG Panchayat, Rajasthan Farm Loan Waiver, ‘Indo-HCM’, Defence Acquisition Council
- 7 and 8 February 2018 Current Affairs – Agni-I successful test, Interest rates unchanged, DNA profiling of armed personnel, DASTAK, Shubhankar Sharma
- 5 and 6 February 2018 Current Affairs – International Kala Mela, Pelican Bird Festival, Long-term capital gains, ‘Demetrios Galanos’, India-UN Development Partnership Fund
- 3 February 2018 Current Affairs – Sela pass tunnel, Deepor Beel, Ghodazari wildlife sanctuary, ‘Advantage Assam’, Postal Stamp on Talimeren Ao
- 2 February 2018 Current Affairs – World Wetlands Day, General Budget 2018-19, TEQIP, India joins Ashgabat Agreement, Democracy Index report
- 31 January 2018 Current Affairs – Guru RavidasJayanti, “res extra commercium” for tobacco, Dr Vinod Paul gets WHO Award, ZBNF project
- 30 January 2018 Current Affairs – 70th death anniversary of Bapu, Beating the Retreat ceremony, khadi uniform for postmen, lunar eclipse, Stree Swabhiman
- 29 January 2018 Current Affairs – All-party meeting, Budget Session, Vijay Keshav Gokhale, smart fencing, Chhau dance, ‘Aadhaar’, Roger Federer at 20
- 28 January 2018 Current Affairs – Lala Lajpat Rai 153rd birth anniversary, Zojila tunnel, Kolkata floating market, WEF Global Centre for Cybersecurity, China’s Arctic Policy, 1st woman head of IBA
- 26 January 2018 Current Affairs – 69th Republic Day, Bharat Parv event, Delhi Declaration, Gallantry awards, Padma Awards, Adolescence new range, Primate cloning success
- 25 January 2018 Current Affairs – 8th National Voters’ Day, 4 new Schemes for researchers, 73 new UDAN airports, AP Zurich sister-sister, Rachel Morrison
- 24 January 2018 Current Affairs – UP Diwas, OeHMIS, NHRC, Mahanadi tribunal, Railways Zero scrap balance target, PM’s Davos Address
- 23 January 2018 Current Affairs – Netaji Jayanti, Modi-Berset meet, Uttarakhand Water Supply Program, WEF Inclusive Development Index
- 22 January 2018 Current Affairs – Basant Panchami, ASEAN Ramayana Festival, India to be fastest growing large economy
- 21 January 2018 Current Affairs – Cyber Surakshit Bharat, Protocol for Star Rating of Garbage-free Cities, US Government Shutdown, India wins Blind Cricket Cup
- 20 January 2018 Current Affairs – Offices of profit disqualification of MLAs, Accessible Websites, 9 more smart cities, India joins Australia Group, ISA, INS Tarini crosses Drake Passage
- 18 and 19 January 2018 Current Affairs – Agni-V, iCREATE facility, Public Cloud Policy, 25th GST Council meet, Ronaldinho retirement
- 17 January 2018 Current Affairs – DAC simplifies ‘Make II’ procedure, Jallikattu, ‘IPrism’ Competition, INTACH Mahanadi project, Malimath report on criminal justice system
- 16 January 2018 Current Affairs – Raisina Dialogue, Rashtriya Sanskriti Mahotsav, Face recognition for Aadhar, CABE, Aishwarya Tipnis, Growth in exports
- 15 January 2018 Current Affairs – 70th Army Day, Israeli PM visit, Teen Murti Haifa Chowk, North Koel Project, Agri-commodity options
- 13 January 2018 Current Affairs – Lohri, SC judges question judicial administration, No conservation breeding of the Chiru, Sarjubala Devi
- 12 January 2018 Current Affairs – PSLV-C40 success for ISRO, the 155th birth anniversary of Swami Vivekananda, National Youth Day, IDDC, Mullaiperiyar dam DM plans, Indu Malhotra, Assange Ecuador citizenship
- 10 and 11 January 2018 Current Affairs – Aadhar Virtual ID, AR Rahman-Sikkim, FDI in retail-real estate-Air India, World Hindi Day, Haryana HRP Portal, Sunny Verghese WBCSD, Delhi Mobility Card
- 9 January 2018 Current Affairs – Pravasi Bharatiya Divas, Flamingo Festival, “Pratyush” Supercomputer, LEADS index, Haj through Sea route
- 8 January 2018 Current Affairs – UP curbs loudspeakers, International kite festival, All India Whips’ Conference, Sterling K Brown Golden Globe
- 7 January 2018 Current Affairs – Gender Gap in Jan Dhan accounts, Lalu Yadav Jailed, ‘bomb cyclone’ in America, 7.34 trillion NPA, Khelo India logo
- 6 January 2018 Current Affairs – Winter Session concludes, GDP deceleration, GER improvement, Ravi Menon, Report on Indian Aviation
More Daily Current Affairs for 2018 Will be Updated Very Soon On this Page. Keep Visiting Regularly or press Ctrl+D to bookmark.
Current Affairs are the day to day events and incidents that happen in our surroundings. To prove yourself an eligible and worthy candidate for the job that you want to do, it is important to keep tabs on the general happenings around.
Therefore, emphasis is put on regularly updating your knowledge of your surroundings. It should be noted that our regular feed for daily current affairs 2018 is not merely news, it relates to a detailed analysis and explanation of the recent events and issues.
How can I get Daily Current Affairs 2018 PDF download ?
To download the PDF initiate “Print” command then save the file in pdf format. It couldn’t get easier than that 🙂
Who needs to read Current affairs daily update for 2018 ?
In today’s competitive world, it is essential for everyone to remain aware of all the social and political turmoil, even when you are busy or don’t have a grasp of the the news of the day. In order to help our readers in staying updated, we daily update our 2018 Current Affairs capsule with pdf download, quiz and questions. You will find Latest Important Daily Current Affairs pdf starting from Monday to Saturday, which is topped by the Weekly Current Affairs Update. This is the scheme that is followed here on exampariksha to keep everything organized according to the Weeks and months of the year.
We felt there is a need for a comprehensive collection of weekly news to ensure that all important issues and news of the week is listed at a single place and ready for revision. Our main purpose behind the daily current Affairs 2018 pdf download is to give out whatever the students need to know, without dwelling into other stories (read: Politics buildup). This approach is helpful especially for bank exams, where questions are often asked from daily current affairs and trivia which we tend to miss over a period of time.
On ExamPariksha.com you can also find latest GK (General knowledge) question answers and quiz for UPSC, IAS, RPSC or any other government civil services exams.
Please share this page as much as you can with your friends to spread the general knowledge and latest daily current affairs 2018 pdf. If you have any question or just want say Hi! please make a comment below, we would love to hear from you.
We'll Teach You FREE, How You Can...
» Crack Exams Like UPSC, RPSC, NET-JRF in no time!
» We'll send you all our Daily Current Affairs, Latest Study Material Free of Cost!
» You'll also receive FREE eBooks & Questions Papers!
Sign Up Now!
Register to get our Free Study Material by email.
We never spam or share your personal information with anyone.