The Current Affairs Articles on ExamPariksha cover the popular news along with some insights into the issues where ever possible to ensure that you are able to connect the dots when you read the news.
The Daily Current Affair Capsules and Weekly Current Affairs deal with topics of National news, International news, Economics news, Sports news and Obituaries.
The slack of political developments and media-hyped stories are omitted in ExamPariksha’s Current Affairs to give you just the relevant news, required for use in short-term or long-term tests, interviews and Main examination fodder.
You will find this listing of the daily news useful for preparation of UPSC, RPSC, State PSC and various other Civil Services Exams.
- 14 and 15 September 2018 Current Affairs – Hindi Diwas, Ashara Mubaraka, DDRC Conference, TV series ‘Mega Icons’, Tribal Circuit Project in Chhattisgarh, Typhoon Mangkhut, Hurricane Florence
- 13 September 2018 Current Affairs – Ganeshotsav, PM-AASHA, Ban on FDC drugs, TN bans vaping, Raghuram Rajan caution on MUDRA
- 12 September 2018 Current Affairs – Regional Conference on Good Governance, Apsara-U, Rail Sahyog web portal, MILEX-18, HIV AIDS Act, E-VBAB Network Project
- 11 September 2018 Current Affairs – NGT committees on Solid Waste Management, mid-air refuelling of Tejas, 125 years of Swami Vivekananda’s Chicago address, Nomadic Elephant-2018
- 10 September 2018 Current Affairs – Telangana irrigation projects heritage status, Exercise Kakadu, CTBT, US Opens won by Naomi Osaka, Novak Djokovic
- 16 and 17 August 2018 Current Affairs – Atal Bihari Vajpayee demise, Mahadayi Verdict, “Pitch to MOVE”, Hydrogen wall, Railway Station Cleanliness Index
- 26 July 2018 Current Affairs – Kargil Vijay Diwas, Fugitive Economic offenders Bill, Lokpal, 10th BRICS summit, Amendment to Petroleum and Natural Gas Rules
- 25 July 2018 Current Affairs – PM in Uganda Parliament, Inter-Creditor Agreement, PCA Amendment Bill, Gauba committee for mob lynching, Tribal Atlas of Odisha
- 9 to 11 July 2018 Current Affairs – South Korean President India visit, The English Patient, World Population Day, DigiLocker for Railways, Gujarat Jews minority status, World Sanskrit Conference
- 25 and 26 June 2018 Current Affairs – Suryashakti Kisan Yojana, Saudi Arabia women driving, Mongolia refinery, Giant Aldabra tortoise
- 22 and 23 June 2018 Current Affairs – Ambubachi Mela, 24 degree Celsius AC, Maharashtra single-use plastic ban, India Smart Cities Awards, ‘i-Hariyali’ app, Shillong 100th Smart City, OPEC, Koko gorilla demise
Note : The daily current affairs from 23rd May to 20th June 2018 have not been published due to the scheduled vacation of our current affair authors.
- 21 and 22 May 2018 Current Affairs – Modi-Putin informal meet, Kerala Nipah virus, Anti-Terrorism Day, Tripura flood, ‘Bastariya’ battalion
- 14 May 2018 Current Affairs – Modi Nepal visit, Buddhist tourism circuit, indigenous Army ammunition, SCO Tourism Ministers’ conference, world’s second oldest rock, Bangabandhu-1
- 7 and 8 May 2018 Current Affairs – Van Dhan Vikas Kendras, NMCG Survey of India, POSHAN Abhiyaan, SWAYAM, GSTN, Indus Dolphins
- 3 and 4 May 2018 Current Affairs – New IPESS, extension of PMSSY, Army exercise ‘Vijay Prahar’, Taskforce on Establishment of CDRI, World Press Freedom Day
- 30 April 2018 Current Affairs – Ayushman Bharat Diwas, UNCCD Asia Pacific Regional Workshop, Sitanshu Yashaschandra, DAC, Lumbini Declaration, Nifty equity savings index
- 25 and 26 April 2018 Current Affairs – Meghalaya AFSPA removed, GI Warangal durries, Scheduled Areas Rajasthan, Earth BioGenome project, World Press Freedom Prize, Praveen Teotia, Exercise ‘Sagar Kavach’
- 24 April 2018 Current Affairs – National Panchayati Raj Day, Pune SASCOF meeting, Justice Bindal Committee, TCS $1billion m-cap, International SME Convention, Nadal’s 11th Monte Carlo
- 23 April 2018 Current Affairs – 29th National Road Safety Week, e-Vidhan project, facial recognition system, Mandatory sports class, top remittance receiver
- 20 and 21 April 2018 Current Affairs – ‘Study in India’ programme, Civil Services Day, Parcel Directorate, Defence Planning Committee, GoM on transport, Cybersecurity Tech Accord
- 18 and 19 April 2018 Current Affairs – World heritage Day, draft National Clean Air Programme, UK-India agreements, DARPAN App, India-Wiesbaden Conference
- 16 and 17 April 2018 Current Affairs – Modi Sweden Tour, ‘e-FRRO’ app, Roadmap for drones, extension of FAME phase1, Pulitzer Prize, Ram Kumar demise
- 13 and 14 April 2018 Current Affairs – 127th Ambedkar Jayanti, 65th National Film Awards, BBB rejig, MIMO radio laboratory, Gaganshakti, Syria airstrikes by US-UK-France
- 11 and 12 April 2018 Current Affairs – Satyagraha se Swachhagraha, FSSAI ‘Project Dhoop’, FB’s data abuse bounty program, Heena Sidhu, 11 banks under PCA
- 9 and 10 April 2018 Current Affairs – CRPF Shaurya Diwas, Uzhavan app, Ganga Hariteema Yojana, Japan’s 1st Marine Unit, RBI back to GDP model
- 6 and 7 April 2018 Current Affairs – World Health Day, BJP Foundation Day, UTTAM App, IEF Ministerial Meeting, Qatar, New ITR Forms
- 5 April 2018 Current Affairs – OPCW meet, MHRD committee, ‘Normal’ monsoon forecast, Gravitational lensing finds Icarus, Mirabai Chanu wins CWG gold
- 3 and 4 April 2018 Current Affairs – Gold Coast Commonwealth Games, WB’s Rupashree Scheme, Moscow Conference on International Security, ‘Kalamkari art museum’, PMFBY
- 30 March 2018 Current Affairs – Satellite GSAT-6A launch, Indu Bhushan, India-Japan Strategic Dialogue, FoodPark in Rajasthan, SACEP, NAFED, Win Myint
- 29 March 2018 Current Affairs – Mahavir Jayanti, SAUBHAGYA Scheme, Madhavpur Ghed Mela, 3R Forum meet, Cool EMS Service, Permanent Indus Commission
- 28 March 2018 Current Affairs – Karnataka Election Date, ‘Justice Clocks’, Surat Solar PHC, Tiangong-1 fall back to Earth, Raja Ravi Varma
- 27 March 2018 Current Affairs – Second Laureates and Leaders for Children Summit, Saras Aajeevika Mela, Anna Hazare ‘Jan Andolan Satyagraha’, 11th Rashtriya Rifles Biennial Conference
- 26 March 2018 Current Affairs – 42nd’Mann ki Baat’, Naipunya Ratham, World’s longest sandstone cave Meghalaya, Brazzaville declaration, Global Peatlands Initiative, AfCFTA
- 23 March 2018 Current Affairs – German President visits India, Ram Manohar Lohia, 1st Indian Sign Language Dictionary, ISRO- BHEL agreement on space-grade Li-ion battery, 5th India Maize Summit
- 22 March 2018 Current Affairs – Bihar Diwas, Estimates Committee report on Internal Security, Adopt a Heritage Project, NCAA Project, World Water Day
- 21 March 2018 Current Affairs – Padma awards, SC/ST Act abuse guidelines, DeenDayal SPARSH Yojana, Strengthening TB reporting system, Robert Langlands
- 20 March 2018 Current Affairs – Gangaur festival, 806th Urs at Ajmer Sharif, Minority religion status for Lingayats, WTO Delhi meeting, Cold fusion, Kedarnath Singh demise
- 19 March 2018 Current Affairs – Cheti Chand and Navreh, no-confidence motion, Hammer spacecraft, Afrin, Yellow Fever dynamics
- 17 March 2018 Current Affairs – No damage to Ram Sethu, LaQshya, National Sports University, Rani Gaidinliu, TDP quits NDA, Xi Jinping re-elected
- 16 March 2018 Current Affairs – Indian Science Congress, Haryana capital punishment, Space Travel Causes Genetic changes, World Happiness Report, INO project gets EC
- 15 March 2018 Current Affairs – Budget passed by ‘Guillotine’, World Consumer Rights Day, ICMR wins Kochon Prize, 20:80 gold import scheme under scanner, Annual Krishi Unnati Mela
- 14 March 2018 Current Affairs – SC indefinitely extends Aadhar deadline, TB-free India Campaign, CIPAM Conference on Counterfeiting, CleanSeas campaign, HT cotton, Stephen Hawking demise
- 13 March 2018 Current Affairs – Kisan Long March, NACP, Fugitive Economic Offenders Bill, Ex Samvedna’, ‘Godavari Gaurav’ award, Bt cotton seeds price drop
- 12 March 2018 Current Affairs – Farmer’s March, Solar Diu, Theni Forest Fire, International Solar Alliance, TPP11, John Sulston demise
- 10 March 2018 Current Affairs – Passive-euthanasia Living-will permitted, Biplab Deb, WEP, Crop residue scheme, “Rydberg polaron”, Pyarelal Wadali demise
- 9 March 2018 Current Affairs – #YesIBleed campaign, ‘Suvidha’ biodegradable Sanitary pads, Udyam-Sakhi portal, “1033 Helpline”, Know India Programme, Nari Shakti Puraskars
- 8 March 2018 Current Affairs – Women’s Day, Balkrishna Doshi Pritzker Prize, TDP exits Union Government, Sukhad Yatra App, AWBI headquarter change, GM soybean, IMPRINT-II India
- 6 & 7 March 2018 Current Affairs – Meghalaya CM Conrad Sangma, Decline in child marriages, ONGC Videsh in Iran, Odisha ‘Khushi’, Emergency in Sri Lanka, Malware Saposhi
- 28 February 2018 Current Affairs – National Science Day, 2nd India-Korea Business Summit, King of Jordan visit, Laureus Awards to Federer & Williams
- 27 February 2018 Current Affairs – Health Insurance Judgement, Ahmedabad’s 607th foundation day, Swajal pilot project, MILAN 2018, 20th CCEM Fiji, TSR Subramanian demise
- 26 February 2018 Current Affairs – 41st Mann Ki Baat, DRDO Rustom 2, New Delhi Marathon, National conference on e-Governance, Kunwar Bai demise
- 23 February 2018 Current Affairs – Olive ridley turtles nesting, Kerala new health policy, First Electoral Bonds, Haryana’s Parivartan scheme, India helps Tonga, Corruption Perception Index
- 22 February 2018 Current Affairs – Kamal Hassan’s Makkal Neethi Maiyam, Sanskriti Mahotsav, Prithvi-II missile test, Endangered languages, Avani Chaturvedi, Singapore ‘carbon tax’
- 20 and 21 February 2018 Current Affairs – Coal opened for Private Sector, “Watan Ko Jano”, WCIT Hyderabad, Pune-Mumbai Hyperloop
- 19 February 2018 Current Affairs – Iranian plane crash, 8th Theatre Olympics, National Banana Festival, ‘Magnetic Maharashtra’, Malacidins, Yuzuru Hanyu
- 15 February 2018 Current Affairs – State of Forest Report 2017, LPG Panchayat, Rajasthan Farm Loan Waiver, ‘Indo-HCM’, Defence Acquisition Council
- 7 and 8 February 2018 Current Affairs – Agni-I successful test, Interest rates unchanged, DNA profiling of armed personnel, DASTAK, Shubhankar Sharma
- 5 and 6 February 2018 Current Affairs – International Kala Mela, Pelican Bird Festival, Long-term capital gains, ‘Demetrios Galanos’, India-UN Development Partnership Fund
- 3 February 2018 Current Affairs – Sela pass tunnel, Deepor Beel, Ghodazari wildlife sanctuary, ‘Advantage Assam’, Postal Stamp on Talimeren Ao
- 2 February 2018 Current Affairs – World Wetlands Day, General Budget 2018-19, TEQIP, India joins Ashgabat Agreement, Democracy Index report
- 31 January 2018 Current Affairs – Guru RavidasJayanti, “res extra commercium” for tobacco, Dr Vinod Paul gets WHO Award, ZBNF project
- 30 January 2018 Current Affairs – 70th death anniversary of Bapu, Beating the Retreat ceremony, khadi uniform for postmen, lunar eclipse, Stree Swabhiman
- 29 January 2018 Current Affairs – All-party meeting, Budget Session, Vijay Keshav Gokhale, smart fencing, Chhau dance, ‘Aadhaar’, Roger Federer at 20
- 28 January 2018 Current Affairs – Lala Lajpat Rai 153rd birth anniversary, Zojila tunnel, Kolkata floating market, WEF Global Centre for Cybersecurity, China’s Arctic Policy, 1st woman head of IBA
- 26 January 2018 Current Affairs – 69th Republic Day, Bharat Parv event, Delhi Declaration, Gallantry awards, Padma Awards, Adolescence new range, Primate cloning success
- 25 January 2018 Current Affairs – 8th National Voters’ Day, 4 new Schemes for researchers, 73 new UDAN airports, AP Zurich sister-sister, Rachel Morrison
- 24 January 2018 Current Affairs – UP Diwas, OeHMIS, NHRC, Mahanadi tribunal, Railways Zero scrap balance target, PM’s Davos Address
- 23 January 2018 Current Affairs – Netaji Jayanti, Modi-Berset meet, Uttarakhand Water Supply Program, WEF Inclusive Development Index
- 22 January 2018 Current Affairs – Basant Panchami, ASEAN Ramayana Festival, India to be fastest growing large economy
- 21 January 2018 Current Affairs – Cyber Surakshit Bharat, Protocol for Star Rating of Garbage-free Cities, US Government Shutdown, India wins Blind Cricket Cup
- 20 January 2018 Current Affairs – Offices of profit disqualification of MLAs, Accessible Websites, 9 more smart cities, India joins Australia Group, ISA, INS Tarini crosses Drake Passage
- 18 and 19 January 2018 Current Affairs – Agni-V, iCREATE facility, Public Cloud Policy, 25th GST Council meet, Ronaldinho retirement
- 17 January 2018 Current Affairs – DAC simplifies ‘Make II’ procedure, Jallikattu, ‘IPrism’ Competition, INTACH Mahanadi project, Malimath report on criminal justice system
- 16 January 2018 Current Affairs – Raisina Dialogue, Rashtriya Sanskriti Mahotsav, Face recognition for Aadhar, CABE, Aishwarya Tipnis, Growth in exports
- 15 January 2018 Current Affairs – 70th Army Day, Israeli PM visit, Teen Murti Haifa Chowk, North Koel Project, Agri-commodity options
- 13 January 2018 Current Affairs – Lohri, SC judges question judicial administration, No conservation breeding of the Chiru, Sarjubala Devi
- 12 January 2018 Current Affairs – PSLV-C40 success for ISRO, the 155th birth anniversary of Swami Vivekananda, National Youth Day, IDDC, Mullaiperiyar dam DM plans, Indu Malhotra, Assange Ecuador citizenship
- 10 and 11 January 2018 Current Affairs – Aadhar Virtual ID, AR Rahman-Sikkim, FDI in retail-real estate-Air India, World Hindi Day, Haryana HRP Portal, Sunny Verghese WBCSD, Delhi Mobility Card
- 9 January 2018 Current Affairs – Pravasi Bharatiya Divas, Flamingo Festival, “Pratyush” Supercomputer, LEADS index, Haj through Sea route
- 8 January 2018 Current Affairs – UP curbs loudspeakers, International kite festival, All India Whips’ Conference, Sterling K Brown Golden Globe
- 7 January 2018 Current Affairs – Gender Gap in Jan Dhan accounts, Lalu Yadav Jailed, ‘bomb cyclone’ in America, 7.34 trillion NPA, Khelo India logo
- 6 January 2018 Current Affairs – Winter Session concludes, GDP deceleration, GER improvement, Ravi Menon, Report on Indian Aviation
More Daily Current Affairs for 2018 Will be Updated Very Soon On this Page. Keep Visiting Regularly or press Ctrl+D to bookmark.
Current Affairs are the day to day events and incidents that happen in our surroundings. To prove yourself an eligible and worthy candidate for the job that you want to do, it is important to keep tabs on the general happenings around.
Therefore, emphasis is put on regularly updating your knowledge of your surroundings. It should be noted that our regular feed for daily current affairs 2018 is not merely news, it relates to a detailed analysis and explanation of the recent events and issues.
How can I get Daily Current Affairs 2018 PDF download ?
To download the PDF initiate “Print” command then save the file in pdf format. It couldn’t get easier than that 🙂
Who needs to read Current affairs daily update for 2018 ?
In today’s competitive world, it is essential for everyone to remain aware of all the social and political turmoil, even when you are busy or don’t have a grasp of the the news of the day. In order to help our readers in staying updated, we daily update our 2018 Current Affairs capsule with pdf download, quiz and questions. You will find Latest Important Daily Current Affairs pdf starting from Monday to Saturday, which is topped by the Weekly Current Affairs Update. This is the scheme that is followed here on exampariksha to keep everything organized according to the Weeks and months of the year.
We felt there is a need for a comprehensive collection of weekly news to ensure that all important issues and news of the week is listed at a single place and ready for revision. Our main purpose behind the daily current Affairs 2018 pdf download is to give out whatever the students need to know, without dwelling into other stories (read: Politics buildup). This approach is helpful especially for bank exams, where questions are often asked from daily current affairs and trivia which we tend to miss over a period of time.
On ExamPariksha.com you can also find latest GK (General knowledge) question answers and quiz for UPSC, IAS, RPSC or any other government civil services exams.
Please share this page as much as you can with your friends to spread the general knowledge and latest daily current affairs 2018 pdf. If you have any question or just want say Hi! please make a comment below, we would love to hear from you.
We'll Teach You FREE, How You Can...
» Crack Exams Like UPSC, RPSC, NET-JRF in no time!
» We'll send you all our Daily Current Affairs, Latest Study Material Free of Cost!
» You'll also receive FREE eBooks & Questions Papers!
Sign Up Now!
Register to get our Free Study Material by email.
We never spam or share your personal information with anyone.