This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. ExamPariksha.com, it’s owners, share holders or it’s employees makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, ExamPariksha.com does not warrant that:
- This website will be constantly available, or available at all.
- The information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice/help/suggestion of any kind. If you require advice in relation to any legal, financial, medical or any other matter you should consult an appropriate professional.
Limitations of liability
ExamPariksha.com, it’s owners or it’s employees will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- To the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss.
- For any indirect, special or consequential loss.
- For any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data or loss of job or academic loss.
- For any direct/indirect social, financial, psychological, mental, physical or any other kind of loss to the user of exampariksha.com
These limitations of liability apply even if ExamPariksha.com has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable. If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
You accept that, as a limited liability entity, ExamPariksha.com has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against ExamPariksha.com officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.
Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect ExamPariksha.com’s owners, share holders, officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as ExamPariksha.com.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.