Understanding news for IAS Preparation is an essential ordeal for all aspirants universally. For a beginner, watching these TV channels for the below-mentioned programmes will work as an eyeopener of sorts.
To get a hang of the general extent of current affairs that are relevant for UPSC Mains exam, watching these is important. We are listing some of the important ones below.
Best news channel or Programmes for UPSC/Best news channel for UPSC preparation are:
1. Made in India (Epic Channel)
2. Samvidhaan: The Making of the constitution of India (Rajya Sabha TV)
3. Pradhanmantri (ABP News)
4. India’s World (Rajya Sabha TV programs for UPSC)
5. The Big Picture (Rajya Sabha TV programs for UPSC)
6. Bharat Ek Khoj (Doordarshan)
7. Sarkaar ki Duniya (Real TV)
8. Policy Watch (Rajya Sabha TV)
9. Science Monitor (Rajya Sabha TV)
10. State of the economy (Rajya Sabha TV)
Along with regular newspaper reading, every aspirant – Beginner or veteran – should watch these TV programs for gaining maximum insights about burning issues of the time.
If you have suggestions for any addition to this list, please oblige us by mentioning that in the comments below. Good luck with your preparation!